E-Applier: Up work bot, the world’s second-largest freelancing website is now under the radar of “E-Applier”. Now, you can operate your up work account with our up work bot which has enough capability to apply to all jobs matched with your skills on your behalf. When using up work bot very little configuration is required where you just need to set a custom URL to tell this App where you want to collect jobs.
Up work bot features
It’s a Chrome extension-based application that can install in the Chrome browser, this up work bot doesn’t attempt to log in itself, instead, you’ve to log in manually and then run the extension to start bidding automatically.
You can run this “Up work Bot” to run 24/7. It will run non-stop without any limitations and preventions. You can tell this software about how many job pages need to be read to catch jobs also you can set a value for repeat check which will restart the entire process again. You also have the option to limit your bids for a day so App will only apply until it completes the jobs with your limited value.
When it comes to the position where it needs to place an amount and duration on the job along with the proposal. By default, it uses the default value you set in the software. You can set a default price in percentage % so it will apply by getting the percentage amount of the total budget. Hourly jobs can also proceed with a default value or using your defined value. Similarly, you can define the duration (Due Date) to propose for the accomplishment of the project.
On the bidding page, some jobs just ask for a proposal but some jobs may also have additional questions and you can’t complete the bid without answering those questions. Thus, this up work auto-bidding bot supports both a static proposal and an answer to place on the bidding page for a job.
JOB SEARCHING CRITERIA
It offers two filters the first one is to search and collect jobs by skills where you can define what skills you want to apply as keywords. Another search criterion is “Country filter” to apply to all countries or limit countries by names.
This “Up work bot” support all Operating system plus, you can use a cloud computer provided by “BrowserStack”. When operating this on your computer it is best to work with the “Chrome browser” Other browsers are also supported but we found the best performance of this with Chrome. You can also define your Chrome profile to this App, it will save you time because once the profile is provided and you’re already login at work with the Chrome browser then the software will not have to login again.
This up work bot chrome extension collects the following data:
- User ID: Your subscription id
- Skills: Keywords to filter jobs by skills
- Count: You can limit how many jobs you want it to read and apply
- Price: A set price percentage of 80% means to apply with 80% of the total job budget
- Due Date: When you can complete the job
- Description: Milestone description
- How long will this project take? – Deadline to complete the project in the proposal
- Countries: Name specific countries to apply to or use any to apply for all.
- Proposal: Your message in a proposal
- Addition Question: An answer in message form for all additional questions.
How to Use Up work Bot?
- Subscribe to any subscription plan from our store using this link
- Download/Install chrome extension using this link
- Visit/open up the work job listening page to browse jobs
- Click over the Chrome extension for Up work that should appear in the Chrome top bar. It’ll prompt a form.
- Enter your subscription email in the user and change the rest data accordingly, then hit submit button.