What’s New To Come?
E-Applier Alise Edition:
After receiving great response on “E-Applier Standard Edition“, we are planning to create more additions in world’s first auto bidding software. We appreciate our subscriber’s feedback about what should be done to improve our services. We are in continuous efforts to refine our product by improving its existing features and add more convenience for our clients. Some of basic updates will be automatically added in your existing edition of E-Applier version-1, E-Applier-2 or E-Applier Standard Edition. While the newly added feature of Alise Edition will have much more to look forward to. The best part is that you will not be charged for any update coming your way in the Standard Edition but if you would like to connect with Alise Edition you can request for an upgrade of your already existing Standard Edition to Alise Edition with some additional charges.
- Following are the new updates which will soon be accessible:
- Set Custom URL to read job of your choice
- Save complete data in application for next launching so that you will not have to place your detail each time you use the application
- Set/Record time elapsed by the application process
- Upwork, Guru & Peopleperhour upgrades
- Run application in background with headless browser
- User interface improvement
- Addition of Fiver, Freelancify & more
- Email complete result of applied applications
- Apply on pop up listener jobs
- Notify for incoming messages via sms
Please note that these updates are what we have a vision of, we can only ensure these updates after knowing its implementation.
After launching these additions in this software, we may change the cost of each subscription plan, but all current and new subscribers within the existing plans will not be charged more to add particular updates in their application. You will be notified when the updates are ready to be added in your application.jar file (located in your E-Applier downloaded folder.) A new window will appear in which you will have to place your registered email address and then click on update button. It may take time to update your application. You need to make sure that your E-Applier application is closed before launching update.jar file. Once the updates are completed restart your E-Applier application.
We welcome any suggestions which would help us improve our product and be in turn beneficial for you. Leave a comment below and we will try out best to include all suggestions/requests made.
You can also write a review/suggestion on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EApplier/